Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Thursday, January 04, 2007 @ 7:30 AM
WELLLLLLLLLLL. school started.and as you can see.. i didn't blog yesterday.YESSS I WAS EXHASTED :( Okay let's see. so i reached school at 6.30am yesterday! To meet dearest eileen however she wasn't punctual.URH HUH :/ anyway. so the class was dead quiet. BAD. The atmosphere was as though there was exam on that day lar.OR WORST :(! BADBAD. ahaha. so ohwell.eileen came and we met up with some e1s and stuff like that..later on we went to parade ground! OMGGGGGG IM SITTING ON THE LEFT SIDE OKAY. upper secondary side.ahahaha.whatever. uhm, so yar.theycheck here and there...goodness. anyway we got a new teacher for our form..and ms chong for co-form :D Yay. :) anyway lesson began and the day was friggin' boring i almost fell dead on the floor.urh yar.It was THAT boring. -nods- anyway yep.I gotten my timetable.
Now that i think of it..it feels sad! No play-a-fool lessons anymore.No music.No DnT. No homeEc. :((((((((( sucha booboo.it's okay:/ so uh , i will be having literature after school for four god damn days in aweek. I think it's great seriously.Maybe for now. Not for long.But hopefully not. uhm yar.
Then i mistook a teacher for another..yeah the name.horrid. i almost got myself killed,tsk! and so this and that had a chat with mr quek for one hour about certain issue..another thing that almost killed me outta boredom.brrr. so yar. and yes.jiaolian has menstration! AGREE RIGHT GYMNAST! okay whatever. so i left and went home. no i went to macdonalds with gymnast BOYS. whatever happened to the girls, I don't know. schiz.
OHKAY. so i went home and OHMYYYYYYYYY GOD! I went home by bus. AND MY FACE GOT BURNED BY EMBARRASEMENT!!!!!!!!! GOOOOOOOODNEES :( schiz! so i was like sitting on the bus.. 
YES.UHM. i was sleeping happily and lost in my delusions.. kinda. I happened to knock myself awake by banging my hea donto her shoulders.SCHIZ.I WOKE WITH A JOLT! uhm yes, and i woke her up too. AND YES I HIT HER REAL HARD! LIKE OW PAIN. you sukka kinda feelin'.uhryes. uhm.lol so i was superpaiseh .. and i went " uhhm.,.uhm.. sorry!" den i pretended to fall back asleep instead of trying to face her.OMG.super disgusting la.ahahah okay nehmind that. so i went home.. and imediately knocked out and blah.
so today schooll was great.a rainy day.My favourite :) i hate thunders and lightning..but i love the splatter of the rain.. :D anyway so played many lame games..met nice lovely teacherr.. :) nicesweet.and had literature tday too! :D teacher was my form.schiz. not bad lar..i quite like her :D anyway yes. I GOT BURNED BY EMBARRASSMENT AGAIN. schiz. suayness. this time..i ALMOST FELL ON THE FLOOR! but smart me kick on a girl and lean onto her till she went "oucH!!" ohshoots. i was fucking embarrassed!*&@( so i said sorry again. and was worried that they would start scrutinizing me like im some kinda alien from outer space :/ ohwell. i guess thats about it. Goodness.you cant help but squiel at the sec 1s.adorable. simply cute! so cute i wanna kick them no la.im just kidding. lol. so im gymmning again. ISWEAR :D
|